About Me

BA Photography student based in Norwich, England. Interested in travel, fine art, and documentary photography. This blog is a collection of my photos, my travels, and my thoughts.

Monday 18 March 2013

Norwich Fashion Week: The Designer's Show

The Designer's Show took place on Tuesday 12th of March at Epic Studios and featured work by local designers and students. I managed to bag myself a second-row seat, then sneakily knelt down at the front when the lights dimmed and the models came onstage. There was an amazing variety of garments and accessories on show, and I was particularly impressed with the younger, innovative designers of Norwich.

Here are my favourite photos from the event:



 
 











 




 





 



ALL photos copyright Sophie Elliott 2013 and should not be used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment