About Me

BA Photography student based in Norwich, England. Interested in travel, fine art, and documentary photography. This blog is a collection of my photos, my travels, and my thoughts.

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Lucy's Wedding

Last month, my close friend from high school Lucy asked me to photograph her wedding. It was the first wedding I've photographed, and as such I was rather nervous - and this was only added to by the crippling stomach ache I acquired hours before the service. Nevertheless, I think I did I good job with the ceremony photos: Lucy looked beautiful, and her husband Ed looked the smartest I've ever seen him (note: in sixth form Ed's hair was jet-black and waist-length), and the entire ceremony was incredibly romantic and beautiful. I'm not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye!

The room in which the ceremony took place was gorgeous, with wide windows on one side. The windows were on the opposite side to where I was allowed to stand however, making it difficult to photograph the ceremony as everything was completely backlit and I didn't think a flash would be terribly appropriate.

Here are some of my favourite photos from the day:






This photo is definitely my favourite of the bunch:



I also photographed another wedding on Saturday, this time for the mother of a friend. Photos to come!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Lucy! Hope all your dreams come true. Selection of wedding venues through online posts and reviews was highly rewarding. My friend also helped me in arranging the engagement party of my brother. Baked snacks, sea food along with Mediterranean dinner was finalized. Everything went so smoothly and all guests appreciated the party planning.

    ReplyDelete