About Me

BA Photography student based in Norwich, England. Interested in travel, fine art, and documentary photography. This blog is a collection of my photos, my travels, and my thoughts.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

A few sneak peek photos from Krakow

I'm going to be heading into the university to use the 35mm negative scanners tomorrow, but for now here are a few sneak peek photos from the 3 days I spent in Krakow. Though the trip was fraught with disaster - on the first day I fell off a high curb and my ankle was the size of a golfball; on the second day one of my films failed entirely - the photos I did get look fantastic, and I'm very excited to start sequencing the images and creating the book. These are just two images I got of traditional musicians, taken on two different days, at the Florianska Gate that leads from the Old Town Market Square to the Barbican.


No comments:

Post a Comment