About Me

BA Photography student based in Norwich, England. Interested in travel, fine art, and documentary photography. This blog is a collection of my photos, my travels, and my thoughts.

Monday 2 April 2012

Perspective

For my most recent project I received a 2:2. The brief was to create a series of images that could be used for the office space at a prominent mechanical and electrical consulting engineering company based in London. Their main ethos was on shape, pattern and light, and I decided to focus on these aspects in the form of fisheye images of architecture and structures. I chose to abstract these images slightly by always looking up, down or along, but never out - this creates a different perspective of these everyday structures, as the human eye is usually looking out or around.





No comments:

Post a Comment