About Me

BA Photography student based in Norwich, England. Interested in travel, fine art, and documentary photography. This blog is a collection of my photos, my travels, and my thoughts.

Sunday 11 March 2012

New Blog

This is my new photography blog, which is going to be updated with articles and pieces I've written about my work, projects and inspiration. I'll be updating with my first piece soon: I have two photoshoots tomorrow, one with the ever-wonderful Jessica Morfey who I have worked with once before but have been in contact with for around a year, and one with a first-time model Millie Farrant, who I scouted while taking photos at work. As well as this I attended the Norwich Lanes Fashion Night Out on Friday night, and am planning on writing a full article on the shops involved, featuring the images I shot. Several shops located down the Norwich Lanes were involved, with highlights including live tattooing, kitsch freebies, and new fashion lines being launched! Finally, I get my grades tomorrow for the last two projects completed for my university course, and, with this being the result of 3 months of hard work, I have my fingers crossed and will happily update as soon as I know how I've done. All I know is, whether the results are bad or good, I'm going to continue to strive for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment